Do you want to apply to Canadian post-secondary institutes or school districts? We can help.



* FSS represents various of institutions across Canada on the map


Step 1

Submit us your enquiry with all your documents

Step 2

Our team will assess your profile and provide best options to you

Step 3

You choose the institute you want to apply from the options provided

Step 4

We will submit your application and get back to you when you are accepted

Step 5

Pay tuition fee for the course

Step 6

You will receive letter of acceptance

Step 7

You can apply for your student VISA to Canada


When handing in your application, you need to:

  • fill in the application form with a signature of students’ parents
  • submit most recent 3 years school transcript in both English /and original language of instruction
    • your transcript or a copy of your school record must be stamped by your school and on school letterhead
  • submit a copy of your parents’ passport (only the personal information page and the page with their signatures on it)
  • pay application fee ($200-$600), you can pay with Visa/ Master/ cheque/ or e-transfer( once you paid, there will not be any refund services)
  • submit a copy of student’s passport (only the personal information page and the page with their signatures on it)
  • submit an electronic photo of student

The school district usually will notify whether your application is accepted within one or two weeks. When you get your offer, please pay the tuition fee for the whole year

  • the annual tuition fee is about $12,000 – $16,000, medical fee is about $950
  • tuition fee usually can be paid through cheque, bankdraft or wire transfer, please make sure to write the name of the school district you are paying

After the school district receive your payment and all the required documents, they will issue you a letter of acceptance and applicants can apply for Study Permit with this letter

Upon your arrival in Canada, the accommodation:

  • students will be settled in the neighbourhood of their school
  • students have to live with a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who is over 25 year-old
    • custodian – all parents have to consign a custodian who is currently living in Canada and is over 25 year-old. If your children do not have any custodian, you can ask your homestay or school officer to be your custodian if applicable.

In Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Quebec and PEI, the legal age as an adult is 18 years old.
In British Columbia, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Yuko, NW Territories, Nunavut, the legal as an adult is 19 years old.

Ready to enquire?