King’s-Edgehill School enjoys a culturally, ethnically, and socially diverse student body. International students bring an exciting dimension to our community. While the majority of our student body are from Canada, international students are important representatives of their individual countries and every culture is celebrated at King’s-Edgehill.
Studying abroad is an exciting opportunity for students. The primary goal of the International Programme is to help students from around the world prepare for top university options and to lead rich, meaningful lives. International students achieve fluency in English, gain a strong academic background and develop an understanding of North American culture. International students have unlimited opportunities to improve their English, and prepare for university at King’s-Edgehill from the moment they enter our campus.
- Junior School grades 6-9
- Senior School grades 10-12
- Homestay Program
- Very strong English as a Second Language program
- English as a Second Language Summer camp
- International Baccalaureate program
- Very strong focus on performance arts like dance, drama, singing, playing music and other art.