Located in beautiful Vancouver, BC, Canada, Langara College started in 1965 as part of Vancouver City College and in 1970, it opened its West 49th Avenue campus. On April 1, 1994, Langara College was established as an independent public college under the Provincial College and Institute Act.
- 1 Campus:
- Fall (September),
- Spring (January),
- Summer (May)
- Programs and courses
- ESL Course: Langara English for Academic Purposes (LEAP)
- University Transfer Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Diploma Programs
- Associated Degree Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Hot Programs
- University Transfer Programs: General Arts, General Sciences
- BBA Program: Accounting
- Today, Langara is one of BC’s leading undergraduate institutions providing University Studies, Career Studies, and Continuing Studies programs and courses to more than 21,000 students annually.
- 16,048 student enrolled in Spring term 2017
- 1,734 students have credentials awarded in Academic Year 2015-2016.
- 80 Countries represented by Langara International students