Through the delivery of an innovative curriculum, and the provision of a variety of opportunities in academics, athletics, equestrian, service and the fine arts we inspire, guide and empower your child. Our learning environment enables every child to feel safe, accepted, and respected.
Our tradition of providing an outstanding education to girls and boys stretches back to 1921. We develop accomplished lifelong learners who make a positive impact on the world.
- Junior program grade Kindergarten – 7
- Senior program grade 8-12 (Girls only)
- Boarding program for girls grade 6-12
- Equestrian horse riding program for students grade 4-12
- Specialization in education for girls
- Exceptional STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) program
- Recreational clubs and athletic teams