We are consistently one of Canada’s top-ranked universities and research institutions. But more than that, we are a vibrant community united by one common purpose – You. Located in sunny southern Alberta, the University of Lethbridge is large enough to deliver world-class teaching and research, but small enough to offer a personalized student experience. With both a university and a college, we are a campus community where ideas grow. With students from over 100 countries, Lethbridge is culturally vibrant with flourishing arts and social scenes, stunning landscapes, four seasons, spectacular sunrises and sunsets. To the west, you’ll see the Canadian Rocky Mountains, which are only a short drive away. There you’ll find some of the best hiking and skiing in the world, not to mention biking, rock climbing, kayaking, and more. Once you’re here, you’ll want to get out and explore everything our world-class location has to offer!
Program and Courses
- ESL Courses
- University Pathway Program
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Hot program
- The new science and academic building is Canada’s most advanced facility for science education and research.
- uLethbridge is the only university in Alberta to offer arts and science co-op work experiences for every major at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- The university is renowned in Canada for its education program (with 27 weeks of practicum experience), addictions counselling program and significant art collection.